Sunday, July 10, 2005

Just A Few More Thoughts On The Arab Scum Club

I heard today that there's like three or four groups claiming credit for the London bombings. That's really something. I mean here they are claiming to be a "religion of peace" and they are to stupid to know if they did something or not. OK, I'll give them a little credit. They probably know whether they actually had a part in the bombings or not, they're just to stupid to know the difference between a lie and the truth. Wouldn't you love to have these "brave soldiers" fighting for your freedom? I sure would! Well, after the Martians fighting for me now quit and go home. No, I don't think there are real Martians fighting for my freedom or in any other context. However, before I ever consider calling these low life scum brave, freedom fighters, or intelligent.
Let's face it, one of these individuals was so smart he couldn't resist fiddling with the bomb while riding the bus to catch the train. The result? He blew himself (OK, that's a definite plus, at least he's out of the gene pool) and the bus to bits. The tragedy is that he took so many decent people with him.
Maybe it would help if these bozo's hired some professional advisers. You know, someone a little smarter than they are to help them with the really difficult decisions like whether or not they should kill innocent people for no reason. If you hear of them wanting to hire such advisors I have a couple of rocks I would recommend for the job. There's no doubt that the rocks are smarter than the membership of the Arab Scum Club.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home